Daniella Zelefsky is a senior associate in Ganfer & Shore’s Real Estate Transactions and Cooperative and Condominium Housing practice groups. She has extensive experience in commercial and residential matters through her representation of developers, sponsors, landlords, lenders and individual purchasers and sellers.
Ms. Zelefsky has represented developers in all phases of condominium conversions and development, from testing the market and drafting offering plans through amending offering plans and handling sponsor closings. Additionally, Ms. Zelefsky has represented numerous landlords, tenants and subtenants in complex leasing transactions. She also counsels various condominium and cooperative boards in their real estate matters.
Prior to joining Ganfer & Shore, Ms. Zelefsky handled complex commercial and residential real estate matters at several firms including Rosenman & Colin, LLP (now Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP) and Friedman, Krauss & Zlotolow LLP.
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Brooklyn College (B.A., 1997), summa cum laude
- Represented cooperative boards in the acquisition of commercial financing and the drafting of no-action letter applications for the sale of parking, hallway, and roof spaces.
- Drafted offering plans for Homeowners Association and condominiums which have included residential, commercial, parking, storage and community facility units.
- Drafted complex amendments to existing offering plans for Holders of Unsold Shares/Units.
- Drafted and negotiated leases, subleases, and lease modification and surrender agreements.
- Handled refinances of underlying mortgages for cooperative apartment corporations and handled sales and purchases of hallway, parking and roof space in cooperative buildings.
- Counseled condominiums and cooperative boards on multiple issues and transactions.
- New York (2001)
- New Jersey (2001)
- Member, New York State Bar Association.