David S. Fitzhenry is an associate in Ganfer & Shore’s Real Estate Transactions and Cooperative and Condominium Housing practice groups. He represents clients in a broad variety of commercial and individual real estate transactions. Prior to joining Ganfer & Shore, LLP, Mr. Fitzhenry worked in private practice, concentrating in transactional work and real estate litigation.
- New York Law School (J.D., 2005)
- Fairfield University (B.A., 2001)
- Counseled numerous sponsors in new construction and conversion of condominium projects.
- Represented clients in the bulk purchase of unsold cooperative shares and multiple condominium units.
- Counseled cooperative apartment corporations in the transfer of cooperative shares from its shareholders to trusts.
- Handled refinancings of underlying mortgages for cooperative apartment corporations.
- Counseled clients in matters involving property disputes with neighbors.
- Represented clients in the purchase of development rights.
- New York (2006)
- New Jersey (2005)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey (2005)
- Member, New York State Bar Association.
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York.