Ms. Sinclair is an associate in the Commercial Litigation, Cooperative and Condominium Law and Real Estate Litigation practice groups at Ganfer & Shore. She is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including discovery and party depositions, orders to show cause, and motion practice in connection with motions to dismiss as well as motions for summary judgment.
Prior to joining Ganfer and Shore, Ms. Sinclair worked in private practice with an emphasis in eminent domain litigation, representing individuals whose property was acquired by a condemning authority.
Ms. Sinclair graduated magna cum laude from New York Law School, where she was a Features Editor on the New York Law School Law Review. As a Features Editor, Ms. Sinclair helped pioneer the school’s first annual Diversity Report, which examined the role of women and minorities on law reviews nationwide. Also during law school, Ms. Sinclair served as a summer law clerk to the Honorable L. Felipe Restrepo, then a Federal Magistrate Judge, and now a District Court Judge, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Sinclair is an active member of the New York County Lawyers’ Association (NYCLA), where she is a co-chair of the Committee on Women in the Law and a member of the Real Property and Young Lawyers Committees. Ms. Sinclair serves as the Secretary of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar’s Commercial and Federal Litigation Section. She is also an active member of the New York County Lawyers’ Association (NYCLA), where she is a co-chair of the Committee on Women in the Law.
- New York Law School (J.D. 2012), magna cum laude
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) (B.A. 2009), magna cum laude
MEMBERSHIPS & ADMISSIONS
- New York State (2013)
- U.S District Court, Southern District of New York (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York (2016)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit (2016)
- New York County Lawyers Association, Co-Chair of the Committee on Women in Law
- New York State Bar Association, Secretary of the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section
- Assisted in obtaining awards after trial on trade fixture claims.
- Assisted in obtaining awards of recovery of attorneys’ fees and appraisal fees from the City of New York.