Mr. Lederman is a Junior Associate in the Real Estate Transactions Practice Group at Ganfer & Shore.
Prior to joining Ganfer & Shore, he was a post-graduate Fellow at Brooklyn Law School’s Center for Urban Business Entrepreneurship and worked in the General Counsel’s Office of an operator of retail food and food service businesses.
While in law school, he was a law clerk in the NY State Supreme Court Law Department, Civil Division, Brooklyn, and an intern in the real estate practice group of a full-service law firm.
Brooklyn Law School (J.D. 2014), Certificate in Real Estate Law with Distinction
Colby College (B.A. 2005), cum laude
- Assisted in the representation of purchasers and sellers of cooperative and condominium units and of private homes.
- Assisted in the preparation of variance and special permit cases with the Board of Standards and Appeals.
- Assisted in the drafting of lease amendments for a property management company.
- Advised on lease interpretation issues.
- Memberships and Admissions
New York State (2015)
Member, New York City Bar Association