Professional Liability Defense
Ganfer Shore Leeds & Zauderer’s trial and appellate attorneys are highly regarded for their skill, sophistication and courtroom savvy. When professionals face claims of malpractice or ethical issues, they turn to us to assist them, regardless of the size or scope of the matter.
Defending and prosecuting many types of professional malpractice cases has made us a law firm of choice. We value the trust our peers and clients place in us and handle these sensitive matters with the highest level of discretion.
We handle professional liability claims on behalf of:
- lawyers and major law firms against claims of malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty, many seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
- attorneys facing claims by former clients that they violated the Rules of Professional Conduct or other ethical dictates governing the conduct of lawyers.
- national accounting firms sued for malpractice.
- nationally renowned architects sued for professional negligence based on alleged design defects that resulted in personal injury or property damage. The New York Court of Appeals recently ruled in our architect-client’s favor in a landmark decision that will benefit architects for years to come.
- designers in suits for alleged malpractice in their designs and/or involvement in construction supervision.