Our Professional Liability litigators are highly regarded for their skill, sophistication, and courtroom savvy. Partner Mark Zauderer, in particular, has won many high-profile cases, representing major law firms in significant litigations. Among his matters, he is charged with overseeing the dissolution of the law Napoli Bern and the transition of its 24,000 clients, while also adjudicating all partner disputes, acting with the powers of the New York Supreme Court.
Successfully defending and prosecuting professional malpractice cases of every size and scope has made us a go-to law firm. We value the trust our peers place in us and handle these sensitive matters with the highest level of discretion.
Our Professional Liability attorneys handle matters for:
- Major law firms and lawyers against claims of malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty, many involving hundreds of millions of dollars in damages
- Attorneys facing claims by former clients that they violated the Rules of Professional Conduct or other ethical dictates governing the conduct of lawyers
- National accounting firms sued for malpractice
- Nationally renowned architects sued for professional negligence based on alleged design defects that resulted in personal injury or property damage. The New York Court of Appeals recently ruled in our client’s favor in a landmark decision that will benefit architects for years to come
- Interior designers in suits for alleged malpractice in their designs and/or involvement in construction supervision
Our Professional Liability practice is led by Mark C. Zauderer and Steven J. Shore.
Steven J. Shore
Mark C. Zauderer
Mark A. Berman
Craig S. Kesch
William D. McCracken
Grant A. Shehigian
Jason T. Cohen