Who We Are
Manhattan-based Ganfer & Shore, LLP is a significant force in the fields of commercial and securities litigation and real estate law.
Since the firm’s founding in 1979, Ganfer & Shore has offered the skill, quality service, and sophistication of a large law firm with the responsiveness and efficiency of a small firm.
A wealth of experience and outstanding talent: these are Ganfer & Shore’s strengths that continue to attract clients including Fortune 500 companies, major real estate investors, and other leading law firms.
The high level of quality, expertise and hands-on treatment that Ganfer & Shore offers gives the firm a niche that is unique.
In the News
Recent events, transactions and decisions in which the firm and its attorneys have been recognized or involved:
- Ganfer & Shore 2017 Legal Leaders as seen in Bloomberg Businessweek, Fortune & Money
- Steven J. Shore selected as one of the top 100 attorneys in New York City by SuperLawyers
- Mark A. Berman has been appointed Chair of the NYSBA's Committee on Technology and the Legal Profession
- Ganfer & Shore's women attorneys highlighted in New York Magazine
- Counseled investors in acquiring hundreds of unsold condominium and cooperative apartments
- Represented purchaser of residential transaction highlighted in The New York Times as “most expensive” closing that week
- Mark A. Berman interviewed by The New York Law Journal in its Q&A column
- Ira B. Matetsky named Chair of New York American Inn of Court Historical Committee